In this month's Sovereign Confidential Q&A, we are covering the following topics:
- An important update about the St Kitts and Nevis CBI program (and what lies ahead for the other Caribbean CBI programs)
- Dominica and Vanuatu lose their visa-free access to the UK
- How to keep your Philippine SRRV visa active?
- How does Italy tax US-generated retirement income, and will I become a tax resident in Italy?
- Is St Vincent and the Grenadines a good jurisdiction for asset protection?
- Will you lose Mexican citizenship after five years of absence in the country?
- Can Americans stop being citizens but remain nationals?
… and more.
Updates Update 1: St Kitts DOUBLES their CBI donation and investment amounts, and implements several additional changes Just four weeks after announcing an extension to their limited-time discount offer, on July 27, the St Kitts government made an abrupt policy shift by introducing several changes to their program. Notably, they have DOUBLED the minimum donation…