In this month's Sovereign Confidential Q&A, we are covering the following topics:
- Portugal’s Golden Visa will stay active for at least one more year
- Fideicomiso or Corporation – which to use for your Mexican RE property?
- Will Portugal’s Non-Habitual Resident regime help with capital gain taxation?
- Are naturalized Argentine citizens eligible for fast-track naturalization in Spain?
- “Regularization” program in Mexico awards 4-year residency. But is it still active?
- How compelling is the Vietnamese Real Estate market?
Updates Update: Portugal Golden Visa will stay active for at least one more year The Eye of Sauron in Brussels hates to see countries trading their residency permits or citizenships for money. From time to time, EU bureaucrats attack countries like Malta (home to a Citizenship By Investment program) and Portugal (home to a popular…