In this month's Sovereign Confidential Q&A, we have covered the following topics and other important updates:
- Portugal announces transitional period for the NHR for 2024
- How attractive is the Peruvian Digital Nomad Visa?
- Naturalization requirements for underaged children in Mexico
- Can you qualify for a New Zealand passport by living in Australia?
- Do French overseas territories offer tax advantages similar to Puerto Rico?
- Puerto Rican tax incentives versus the Opportunity Zones program.
…and other topics.
Updates Update: Portugal announces transitional period for the NHR for 2024 Porto, Portugal You may recall that Portugal’s left-leaning government is working hard to scrap or overhaul several programs that they deem as benefiting affluent foreigners. This includes the Portuguese Golden Visa program, popular among foreigners seeking second residency options. And just last month, the…